is a Compendium of Theory, Context, and Information About the Equities Markets and the Factors Which Affect Them.
- Market Witch offers the broadest and most comprehensive economic perspective of any financial monthly you can buy.
- We favor a long-term investment strategy.
- We focus upon what occurs in our culture and others, how it affects the equities markets, how we profit from it, and how you can, too.
- An Investor's Guide to 2018 >
- The Market Witch philosophy > | How Market Witch came to be > | How to use Market Witch >
THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY. THE LIFE AND TIMES OF '18
The End of USA's Big Government Era and the start of Private Enterprise Running Things:
CVS Health (USA: CVS) (almost ten thousand drugstore pharmacies) arranged in January to buy health insurer Aetna (USA: AET) for $69 million, creating a gigantic private-enterprise health corporation and hoping to cash in on America's health-care system as it has been for a while.
But something completely new is in the works. Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway and JPMorgan Chase are forming an independent private health care company to serve their employees in the United States (more than 1,300,000 between the three companies) commenting that the company would be "a long-term effort free from profit-making incentives and constraints."
Amazon is the largest online retailer in the world. Berkshire Hathaway, Market Cap $532 billion Enterprise Value $800 billion, is possibly the most successful conglomerate in the US history. JPMorgan Chase is the USA's largest bank.
This is the beginning of the end of government-run "national health care/ universal health care" And it is the beginning of the end of lowest-common-denominator-equality in America.
Want to read more? Subscribe to Market Witch!
Our monthly issues will be sent to your subscriber email address. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list or address book.