is a Compendium of Theory, Context, and Information About the Equities Markets and the Factors Which Affect Them.
- Market Witch offers the broadest and most comprehensive economic perspective of any financial monthly you can buy.
- We favor a long-term investment strategy.
- We focus upon what occurs in our culture and others, how it affects the equities markets, how we profit from it, and how you can, too.
- An Investor's Guide to 2018 >
- The Market Witch philosophy > | How Market Witch came to be > | How to use Market Witch >
A Season of Extremes
It’s very definitely a time of extremes. Job openings in the US hit a record 7.136 million. Trump has already raised more than $100 million in funding donations for his 2020 reelection campaign fund. The USA’s 2018 federal budget deficit is already $779 billion, the highest in years and up 17% on the year. The USA’s 2018 midterm elections are six days away and they are the most important midterm elections in many years and the results will impact Americans for at least a generation, perhaps decades.
They’re a referendum on the Trump presidency. They’re a referendum on the atrocious behavior during the Kavanaugh supreme court justice hearings, which have generated unspeakable rancor and pledges of revenge on both sides. They’re a referendum on the ‘innocent until proven guilty’ system of American justice and a referendum on the women’s #MeToo movement, which has already spawned a powerful #HimToo movement among men. The US mid-term elections are a referendum on mob rule in the United States.
Want to read more? Subscribe to Market Witch!
Our monthly issues will be sent to your subscriber email address. Please add email@example.com to your contacts list or address book.