is a Compendium of Theory, Context, and Information About the Equities Markets and the Factors Which Affect Them.
- Market Witch offers the broadest and most comprehensive economic perspective of any financial monthly you can buy.
- We favor a long-term investment strategy.
- We focus upon what occurs in our culture and others, how it affects the equities markets, how we profit from it, and how you can, too.
- An Investor's Guide to 2018 >
- The Market Witch philosophy > | How Market Witch came to be > | How to use Market Witch >
Pieces of the Puzzle:
Here's What Big-Picture-Investing Looks Like
A Preview of the New Brazil
Brazil hosted a record number of international tourists during 2017, about 6.6 million. More than in 2016 during the Rio Olympic Games and more than during 2014 the year of the FIFA Cup.
It's a transformational year for Brazil. It's a presidential election year. Brazil hit the global economic big screen early in the new century with the election of populist labor leader Luiz Lula da Silva, beloved by Brazil's working class and who became a darling of USA's Wall Street and put Brazil stocks front and center in US equities indices.
Want to read more? Subscribe to Market Witch!
Our monthly issues will be sent to your subscriber email address. Please add email@example.com to your contacts list or address book.