is a Compendium of Theory, Context, and Information About the Equities Markets and the Factors Which Affect Them.
- Market Witch offers the broadest and most comprehensive economic perspective of any financial monthly you can buy.
- We favor a long-term investment strategy.
- We focus upon what occurs in our culture and others, how it affects the equities markets, how we profit from it, and how you can, too.
- An Investor's Guide to 2018 >
- The Market Witch philosophy > | How Market Witch came to be > | How to use Market Witch >
Bulletproof Stocks and the Full STRONG BUY List for April
New Fed Chairman Jerome Powell is, so far, a boogeyman to Wall Street. An economic conservative cut from the same cloth as Alan Greenspan (Greenspan was a close friend of Ayn Rand and an early-on advocate of a gold-based American economy) Jerome Powell wants to see a stronger dollar. This is a mistake because of the enormous US federal debt of more than 21 trillion dollars.
Powell and the Fed plan at least three additional rate hikes, moving the Fed Prime back up to around 4%. US stock indices are steady with the sort of traditional market volatility we saw in the Greenspan years. But the stock indices will not take a 4% Fed rate well.
Want to read more? Subscribe to Market Witch!
Our monthly issues will be sent to your subscriber email address. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list or address book.